The Washington Business Journal recently named the top 11 electrical contractors in the DC metro area, all of which are members of the Electrical Alliance.
The list represents the largest in the electrical contracting industry and the Electrical Alliance, a cooperative effort between Washington, D.C. Chapter, NECA and IBEW, Local 26, is proud to have its members exemplifying top standards in the industry.
“These Electrical Alliance contractors made the Washington Business Journal list because of their extraordinary efforts to deliver exceptional value and satisfaction to their customers,” said Andrew Porter, executive director, Washington D.C. Chapter, NECA.
The top 11 contractors, based on 2013 Washington metro area revenue, were:
- Power Solutions LLC – $171 million, Bowie, MD powersolutions-llc.com
- Dynalectric, An EMCOR Group Inc. Co. – $140 million, Dulles, VA dynalectric-dc.com
- Freestate Electrical Cos. – $105 million, Laurel, MD, http://freestate.aeselectrical.com/
- Mona Electric Group Inc. – $82 million, Clinton, MD, getmona.com
- E.Richards Electric Inc. – $80 million, Beltsville, MD, www.jerichards.com
- Singleton Electric Co. Inc. – $72.87 million, Gaithersburg, MD, singletonelectric.com
- PerLectric Inc. – $41.96 million, Fairfax, VA, perlectric.com
- Power Services Inc. – $37.31 million, Bowie, MD, powerservices.net
- Rosendin Electric – $34 million, Sterling, VA, rosendin.com
- Contemporary Electrical Services Inc. – $18.13 million, Reston, VA, cont-elec.com
- RTL Electric Co. Inc, – $17 million, Chantilly, VA, rtlelectric.com
General contractors can learn more about the Electrical Alliance, see more member projects and search its database to find skilled craftsmen for their next project at www.electricalalliance.org.